- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ A LIMITED EDITION PRODUCT. – Get a coin bag with 10 different coins picked with the symbols of Queen Elizabeth II, from mixed Commonwealth Realms. These coins were circulated all over the world.
- ✅ VALUABLE PIECES OF HISTORY – Our coins collection includes real pieces from 10 foreign countries. You’ll love the story and culture carried by these small works of metal art.
- ✅ WORTHY INVESTMENT – We offer foreign coins that are not legal tender. This means there aren’t many circulating, and they’re bound to increase in value. Invest in the past for your future.
- ✅ NO EXTREMELY WORN PIECES – Our old coins for collectors include circulated pieces with the least sign of wear. Please note that the oldest coins may show more scratches and oxidation.
- ✅ TREASURED GIFT ITEMS – This coin collection is packed in bags with decorative labels. The sealed package makes it an attractive birthday or wedding gift.
So you want to add to your growing coin collection?
Coin collecting used to be an expensive practice reserved for kings and emperors. Now the hobby is being pursued by countless people from all over the world. It is as educational as it is enjoyable. Coins often serve as commemorative pieces for key historical events and important figures.
Collectors learn about their own history and foreign cultures via these small metal treasures. Coins may also have value that goes beyond just educational. They could be worthy pieces of investment.
Hobby of Kings’ Circulated 10 different coins picked with the symbols of the Queen Elizabeth II, from mixed Commonwealth Realms to make valuable additions to your collection.
You will receive coins from all over the world. Each bag may have a different combination of the coins. Hobby of Kings lets you capture the joy of collecting circulated coins. These sets are more economical than buying piece per piece. Going into circulation for years may have cost them their luster, but it has also given each coin deep historical value.
We put a lot of care into preserving our circulated coins, so you get pieces with the least sign of wear. This is to ensure you get more value for your money. Plus, we want you to enjoy history and culture all packed in a tiny piece of beautiful metal.
Here are other reasons to invest in these small circulated coins:
✅ Absolutely no extremely worn coins
✅ Makes for great history lessons for kids
✅ Guaranteed no fake coins or replicas included in the set
✅ Sold in a set for added convenience and value for your money